Feng Shui tips for winning at love
One of the most common questions I get as a Feng Shui consultant is how do I find a partner? There are hidden messages in our homes and especially our bedrooms when it comes to relationships. As a Feng Shui consultant I would first and foremost take a look at a clients marriage and relationship area but I will not go into that now as I do not want readers to guess where the relationship area is located in their home and make a mistake. For that I recommend that a professional is called to correctly identify that area. What I can recommend are my tips listed below to help you make some positive changes in finding that someone special through simple changes that you can start implementing at anytime or maybe in time for Valentine's Day coming up?
One of the questions asked for my blog was "They say you should never have your bed facing your bedroom door, but it is the only way my bedroom layout works. Is this going to ruin my love life?" Don't worry about it ruining your love life but the command position is very important in Feng Shui. You should see your bedroom door but not be in direct line with it. My advice is to really see if furniture can be moved around to find the command position for the bed because sometimes it is possible but we are just so used to it being a certain way that we can't see it working any other way. I have reconfigured many bedrooms after a client told me it's not possible. Of course sometimes that is not the case and it is not an option to have the bed in command position. Is there room to place something at the foot of the bed? If so, then placing something there is one of the solutions in this case but as always, to make proper recommendations I would have to see this particular bedroom in more detail. Feel free to reach out, but for now have no fear :) there are other things to consider for the bedroom to improve your love life which are the following. Hope you find these tips useful dear reader and thank you for submitting your question.
Here are my Feng Shui tips for finding love.
1. Is your bed big enough for two? If it is, is there ample room to access both sides of the bed?
2. Think in pairs. For example, if there's only one lamp I recommend you get a second one. Do you have two nightstands? They don't have to match but it's important that you have two.
3. Make space in the closet or dresser for that someone special. Is your closet filled to the brim? Take away some of your stuff to allow room for a partner to come into your life. Same goes for dressers or nightstands, make sure there's room for someone else.
4. Pay close attention to the art in your home especially your bedroom. Is it mostly of single people? If so and you are looking for a partner, then I would suggest replacing those art pieces with images representing couples.
5. Pink and Red is perfect for the bedroom when you're looking for love. Perfect timing to go out there and get yourself some new sheets.
Have a question that you would love answered on the blog? Feel free to reach out via the contact page or leave a comment below.
Thank you for visiting. Wishing you a very Happy Valentines day!